Are you a creative, independent business? Bags of awesome stuff to talk about but not quite sure how or where? Beautiful products to inspire and entice your customers, yet flummoxed by Facebook? A little timid when it comes to Twitter? Or perhaps your existing efforts just aren’t quite getting the traction they deserve… Then, What Peggy Did Next’s ‘The Secrets of Social Media and Great Content’ workshop is for you!
Our expert team can take you on a tour through today’s must-have social media channels with advice tailored to your business and easy tips to get started and engaging with your eagerly awaiting online audience. We offer 1:1 training or day-long courses where you’ll also have the opportunity to network with other like-minded local businesses and get planning your next exciting social campaign!
What you’ll learn:
- How to get your business started and performing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- How your channels can complement one-another, covering using and integrating Pinterest and your blog.
- Getting noticed on social media, including producing unique content and using hashtags.
- A beginner’s guide to sponsored and paid-for social advertising.
- How to easily achieve great content, including engaging copy, beautiful images and video.
- How to tailor your content across your social media channels.