The Secrets of Social Media and Great Content
Are you a creative, independent business? Bags of awesome stuff to talk about but not quite sure how or where? Beautiful products to inspire and entice your customers, yet flummoxed by Facebook? A little timid when it comes to Twitter? Or perhaps your existing efforts just aren’t quite getting the traction they deserve… Then, What Peggy Did Next’s ‘The Secrets of Social Media and Great Content’ workshop is for you!
Join the expert WPDN team as they take you on a tour through today’s must-have social media channels with advice tailored to your business and easy tips to get started and engaging with your eagerly awaiting online audience. Held in central Winchester, the day-long course is also an opportunity to network with other like-minded local businesses, enjoy plenty of treats throughout the day as well as lunch and get planning your next exciting social campaign!
What you’ll learn:
- How to get your business started and performing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- How your channels can complement one-another, covering using and integrating Pinterest and your blog.
- Getting noticed on social media, including producing unique content and using hashtags.
- A beginner’s guide to sponsored and paid-for social advertising.
- How to easily achieve great content, including engaging copy, beautiful images and video.
- How to tailor your content across your social media channels.
Tickets are on sale now, and cost £95 per person, which includes a full day of learning, plus lunch and treats. The day runs from 9.30 – 4pm with plenty of time to network and pick the teams brains on your marketing dilemmas. Make sure you grab your spot, you can book online here.
If you have any questions then just get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!